Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Excellent Service

Sail Date: September 06, 2013

The experience as a whole merits a four star. The reasons I did not give it 5 are as follows. The rooms did not have a fridge. I did get one delivered to the room at a cost of 2 dollars / day. I did not need the fridge except for medication which had to be stored. The second reason is the coffee/tea line up at the buffet. It needs some tweaking to flow more smoothly. Staff could not be more helpful and friendly. I was aware that they were getting tired as it was the second last cruise before the end of their 10 month service.
Bathroom appeared "older" due to caulking around tub
Dont know