The Amazing Cruise Alaska

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage & Glacier Bay (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 21, 2013
Ship: Amsterdam
This is our third cruise and it amaze us the ship is clean and the ship has many quite areas that has a beautiful view.The rooms are bigger and more places to put stuff and the bathroom had a regular bath tub and shower.The crew were very friendly and helpful we find a bar the Ocean View bar the bartenders are exceptional,every day before we go to the dinning room to have our dinner we always stop to take advantage of there happy hour 4pm to 5pm.The food in the main dining is delicious service is excellent the waiter Ali is very attentive there's no entree that not good everything in the menu are great and delicious .Desserts are outstanding.The Glacier bay is amazing we stayed the whole day by the Lido deck watching those glacier specially I had a vinacular it looks like a feet away from the ship.It is magnificient to hear the sounds of the pieces broke from the glazier it is a million dollar view as I experience.I cant explain the magneficient glacier flotting in the sea.We realy enjoyed this cruise I am glad we took this cruise my husband even told me that this is the best ever cruise we had.I would highly recommend this cruise Armsterdam to every one.

Exceptional delicious food

We dont go to activities I want to go to Cooking but no timeo

Variety of shows I like the commedian

No children

Friendly and courteous

Clean and large rooms

Clean and large room with bathtub

Go to Lido for Lunch they have good sandwich and no wait.Go ot Ocean View bar on there happy hour buy 1 pay the second for a buck $1.00 at 4pm to 5pm we save one drink.