Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great cruise, same food everyday

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

My husband and I took the cruise as a late honeymoon. It really turned me off on cruising period. Most of the staff were helpful, front desk staff were extremely rude and unhelpful. The ship isnt really good about helping handicapped persons, my husband walks with a cane and getting food from the buffet was awful he couldnt carry and dishes and the staff wouldnt let us have a tray to carry food. Eating in the dining room was nice but the service was very slow. The ship wasnt good about letting people know about movies or shows.

Pros: The staff was very helpful

Cons: The food tasted the same everyday, front dest unable to solve problems

Recommends Amsterdam? No.