Amsterdam Cruise Review

I recently cruised this wonderful ship. It was very unfortunate that a virus found its way onto the ship. I loved the ship -- it was charming and sexy. The crew was excellent. The ports of call were wonderful, as most are in the Caribbean.My waiter Ralph "THE RALPHER," was excellent even though he was not feeling well. He continued to provide the top-notch service that Holland America is solidly built on. Ralph continued to meet and exceed our expectations and needs. His assistant, Poupe, was also admirable in his abilites to take over job duties when Ralph was under the weather. The housekeepers did an outstanding job. The medical staff was efficient and courteous. I would not hesitate to cruise this ship again and again.

1 Comment