Amsterdam Cruise Review

This was the 2nd cruise for both my husband and I (the first was with RCI), and the 1st on HAL for my mom, who traveled with us to Alaska. Since my mom is a seasoned (5th cruise to Alaska) traveler, we figured that she would be the best judge of the cruise quality as well as the ship. All three of us agreed that the Amsterdam is a gorgeous ship. Our verandah stateroom was roomy and comfortable (as was my mom's stateroom) and the food was excellent. We also agreed that Ketchikan was one of the highlights and although the weather was a little gloomy throughout the trip, it was definitely a terrific time for all of us.

1 Comment