Amsterdam Cruise Review

I realized that though I have written 'reviews' on the Amsterdam on several other websites, I didn't write one here and I've booked our last 7 cruises through Sarah R. @Mytravelco!! We did the 18 night transcanal cruise on the Amsterdam this past May and what an extrordinary cruise! The ship is beautiful, refined and elegant and the staff and crew top-notch. The food was excellent in all the dining venues. We did enjoy dining in the Odyssey Restaurant. And loved the Java Cafe! Possibly because we were on the ship for length of time that we were; we got to know some of the staff a bit more and when we disembarked it was truly like saying 'au revoir' to old friends. And we can't say enough about how genuinely gracious all the staff were in all different areas of the ship. As a matter of fact, one of the wait staff remembered us from our southern Caribbean cruise almost a year and half ago on the Veendam!! This was our 5th HAL cruise in the last 2 years and we look forward to sailing with them again in the near future on any 'dam' ship!!

1 Comment