Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska at Last

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

This is a gorgeous ship, with all of the comforts of a fine motel, wonderful staff, interesting on-board points of interest and things to do. You have gone above and beyond just a means of transport to a destination.

Pros: Your staff....all of them I met and interacted with.

Cons: smokers!

Recommends Amsterdam? Yes!

You were right; the bed was SO comfortable! The size was just right for me and I was very happy with the location (right over the bow wave to beautifully light my room at night...loved that!)...and the staff kept it so clean and straightened.
The food was plentiful and good. It was a bit crowded at the usual times but worked around it...and you gave us plenty of options.
I have never been so pampered! The staff was friendly, wonderfully nice and took very good care of me. Highest ratings!
Although I was on deck most of the time to sightsee, I was really pleased with the ability to walk on deck 3 every possible day. I am not much of a joiner, so wasn't interested in those activities, but recognise you have good options. I especially appreciated the Breast Cancer Walk.

1 Comment