Alaska at Last

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Amsterdam
This is a gorgeous ship, with all of the comforts of a fine motel, wonderful staff, interesting on-board points of interest and things to do. You have gone above and beyond just a means of transport to a destination.

The food was plentiful and good. It was a bit crowded at the usual times but worked around it...and you gave us plenty of options.

Although I was on deck most of the time to sightsee, I was really pleased with the ability to walk on deck 3 every possible day. I am not much of a joiner, so wasn't interested in those activities, but recognise you have good options. I especially appreciated the Breast Cancer Walk.

I have never been so pampered! The staff was friendly, wonderfully nice and took very good care of me. Highest ratings!

You were right; the bed was SO comfortable! The size was just right for me and I was very happy with the location (right over the bow wave to beautifully light my room at night...loved that!)...and the staff kept it so clean and straightened.

Pros: Your staff....all of them I met and interacted with.

Cons: smokers!

Recommends Amsterdam? Yes!