Dont get a room at the back of the ship\

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2009
Ship: Amsterdam
Relaxing atmosphere

The only problem I had was I asked for ranch on my salad, and they gave me bleu cheese like I was a dumb American, and I would not notice. It happened three times, and I don't like bleu cheese. If you don't want to pay for ranch, don't have your staff lie about it.

Very nice room steward. Even when my mom and I noticed that he was tired from long hours, he always had a smile on his face. Frankly, most of the other passengers on the ship were very rude to the staff, and treated them as if they were beneath them, and that is not true, so I give them a lot of respect for dealing with people who have bad attitudes for no reason. Our steward's name was Sapto, and he was a very nice gentleman.

Most of the time I was seasick, even after taking dramamine, because of the constant rocking and the vibration of the thrusters. So I would not suggest a room at the back of the ship!!!!!!!

Pros: Relaxing atmosphere\very nice staff\enjoyed hot tub when i was not sea sick

Cons: Not any!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommends Amsterdam? Yes!