Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

The BEST all the way around!

Sail Date: May 01, 2008

I have taken 5 different cruiselines before, Holland America the MS Amsterdam is 100% the best I have ever taken! Just got off the cruise from Seattle to Alaska and found it to be the cabins are much more larger, they have the best service, food and most entertaining by far! You won't be disappointed at all if you sale with Holland America!

Pros: Service was most friendly, helpful and OUTSTANDING!

Cons: The casino didn't pay out as well as other cruise lines

Recommends Amsterdam? Yes!

Clean, homey and all around the best!
THE BEST! What more can I say?
Largest inside stateroom I have ever stayed in and the cabin steward was helpful, friendly and very clean
The went beyond the call of duty to assure you were having fun and know what you need to know about the ship.
Most entertaining then I have seen on other ships