My Best Cruise Yet

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Allure of the Seas

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 10, 2019

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Cabin number: 10239

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

I would take this cruise again. I really enjoyed it. Enjoyed the cruise, the ship, the shows, the people....everything about this cruise, I really enjoyed.

Embarkation

Flawless

Ship experiences

The main dining room was beautiful; our servers were fantastic and the Windjammer was always on point with food service.

Dancing, Spa, Fitness Center were fun activities that I did. Riding the Carousel was a lot of fun

This ship had the best stage shows I have ever been too. The performers were outstanding at every performance!!!

I had not children with me.

Our Room Steward was Beverly and she was outstanding. Took our clothes to get pressed and got them back on time, kept our room done all the time, never wanted for anything. Our Waiters, Sunny, Chen and Mariel were fantastic. Always attentive, celebrated two of our birthdays and they took care of us. We truly appreciate them for their outstanding service.

This ship was fabulous. The layout was easy especially with the touch screens to help you find where you were going.

The comfort of the cabin was great, loved the bed and the room. Never had a balcony and it was great having one, especially overlooking Central Park. My room was always clean. Loved the room.

Ship tip

Take advantage of this ship. Explore it to the fullest and I did not get a chance to do this, but if you can, do the Galley Tour. One of my friends did and they loved it. I will do it when I take my next cruise on the Oasis.

Ports of call

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida Did not visit port

Getting on here. I live in Florida. I've been here before.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Beautiful Port. Did the Kayak, Hiking, Snorkeling excursion. Loved it.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

I have been here before and It's a good port. Just been through a lot of hurt. So trying to build it's self back up.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas Did not visit port

The weather was not safe so we did not get to visit the port.

Disembarkation