Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Nice cruise but I'll try the Oasis next time!

Sail Date: November 20, 2016

Reviewed: 5 days ago

My favorite part of the cruise on the Allure was the ship it self. It truly is a beautiful ship and it is packed with activities. However, they ran out of silverware in the Windjammer café during breakfast on the second day of the cruise. I mean, there was no silverware to be found anywhere. Eventually, they provided some forks and knives but by that time, our food was too cold. I have to agree with previous comments that I read regarding the guests services staff. They can use some lessons in customer service. They weren't happy campers and it showed - some had better attitudes than others but overall, this is an area needing immediate improvement. Also, the sofas in the staterooms need to be replaced - they are in desperate need of cleaning. The best restaurant is Central Park 150 - outstanding food and service. My least favorite was Izumi. The chief who prepared our food asked if anyone had ever dined at a restaurant like Izumi, I replied that my husband and I had. He then asked on which cruise ship to which I replied Norweigian Pearl. He then insulted me and said that I had a big mouth. That statement ruined my dining experience in Izumi. However, the wait staff was great. Our stateroom attendant was very good and our waiter was excellent. I think that I'll try the Oasis next time!

Our cabin steward was excellent! Our cabin was always cleaned and he knew when we were in and out of our cabins. I've been on ships where we had to leave our cabins so that they could be cleaned but not this time!!!!
Wonderful service except for Izumi restaurant.

Try Central Park 150!!!