Very Disappointed!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I was very disappointed cruising on the Allure of The Seas! Our dining experience was a 10. Our waiter Raj was amazing, energetic and made us feel special. That was unfortunately, the only good experience we had. The Customer Service desk was not friendly at all. The service aboard the ship was horrible including bar service. Never once were there waiters walking on the deck offering to get us drinks or even picking up our used glasses. At one point, someone dropped something on the floor and 2 not 1 Royal Caribbean employees walked around it. I always felt like I was bothering them if I had to ask a question. I personally had many issues from the moment I entered the port to check in. I was told, I was no where in the system even though I was holding my Sea Pass in my hand with my name being the primary! My room key never worked until day 3 after being down at the service desk 3-4 times.  Our dining got messed up and I spent numerous times at the desk trying to get that squared away!!

Our 8:30 seating was excellent. The other snack shops were poor service and terrible selection!

Extremely poor!! With the exception of Raj!!!

Don't go on it!! Wait until they improve all around service and food!!

Too long of lines for getting off the ship!