Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 18 days ago

Cabin: 10279

Not many activities for young adults. My husband and I do not drink or gamble so the only thing to do was basically sports and pool which all closed early due to the weather caused by the approaching hurricane which there wasn't even wind or rain. The food was repetitive for breakfast and lunch and during dinner there was only 1 vegetarian choice which was unfair because I paid  like everyone else. All Resturant's worth eating at were at extra cost which is unbelievable because carnival offers specialty restaurants free of cost with the exception of 1, not 7 like this ship. The shows were all booked by the first night and we could not enjoy watching every show because we never got it. The only good thing I can say is that the main dining room staff were amazing and so was the housekeeping staff. Very friendly and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. The room we got did not include a sofa which I didn't mind but it was unfair when we noticed that we booked the same room style as our friend and they had a larger room with sofa and huge bathroom and we paid more then them.