Baker 6 party cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

First let me say that by nature I am not a complainer. Having said that, my wife and I took the exact cruise on Allure 3 years ago. Compared to that cruise this one in my opinion lacked little.The ship is kept clean and the service help is wonderful. Very cordial, always seem to be happy to help and answer any questions. The beds have at least 3 more years of use as well as the carpets. Maybe there were more people on this trip than last but the bars, restaurants and dining rooms seemed more congested. The food is very good and plentiful. If you don't get signed up early on for the various venues then you are pretty much out of luck.

No children in my party

I have back issues as well as restless leg and need a body pillow. The bed was not very comfortable. Other than that it was clean and well kept. Our cabin attendant was always there but rarely seen which is great.

For onboard venues sign up as on as you can.