Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing ship with amazing service

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The cruise ship is amazing and there is something for everyone. If you want entertainment, you can go to the boardwalk or see a show. If you want to relax, you can go to the vitality spa or central park. And if you want to dance, they have club music almost ever night. There's plenty of deck chairs and bars so you never have a hard time finding a chair or standing in line for a drink. And the staff is absolutely AMAZING! I have never felt more welcomed or appreciated on a cruise than I did on this trip. My husband and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We received a free bottle of champagne from our stateroom attendant with a personal note congratulating us. We also received 2 glasses of champagne with our dinner, and 3 deserts completed with a candle and the staff singing to us. The staff remembers  your names by day 2 and they will always so above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. And it's always with a smile, always. I can't say enough about the service. The only bad part is having to leave. It was the trip we never wanted to end. Worth every penny.

Very very spacious
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Not much to do if you don't book an excursion
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)

If you want a balcony, deck 6 is perfect. Everything but the windjammer or swimming pools is either on deck 4, 5 ,or 6 so you never have far to go.