Escape to Paradise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

My overall cruising experience was great. The customer service was excellent! The room attendants were very polite and professional. The only thing I thought needed to improve was the dining experience. I chose the "My Time" dining option and because this is such an enormous ship, our wait time to be seated for dinner was longer than expected (for most of the evenings). I also think the dinner menu should have more variety of entrees to chose from.