Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

RCCL Allure of the Seas

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

I loved the overall concept of this ship. I have been on 30 cruises split between RCCL, CCL and NCL and this ship by far had the most diversity of all ships I've been on. The wait staff in the My Time Dining Room was excellent. I would recommend this ship but if I could change one thing it would be the Spa. The spa was located below and closed off to the ocean. There were no windows at all so when getting a massage, facial etc. it felt like you were in a closet. This is the first time I've encountered this. I'm used to having spa services on the top decks open to the ocean so you can enjoy the scenery.

Our cabin steward Vincent went above and beyond the call of duty and really went out of his way to cater to us.
Children's Programs Not applicable
Best entertainment by far. Very high quality shows.

Central Park Café had the best roast beef I've ever tasted! Make reservations in advance for all the shows because they fill up fast and then you only have to be there 10 minutes before start time. Look at excursions and land trips prior to traveling. It saves you from standing in long lines to book