DISSATISFIED LONG TERM CRUISER

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Unfortunately, I did not have the wonderful time I planned for me and my husband.  We were not aware of the benefits as a Diamond Member---had to inquire after the 2nd day AND RECEIVED A PRINT-OUT FROM GUEST SERVICES. Staff was great as usual..  Menu and shows were undesirable.  The Diamond Lounge was good.  It was my first time scheduling the My Time dinner reservations.  I did not understand the methodology and paid all of the difference waiters.  Not sure if I should have.  This was my 28th Cruise on various cruise lines.  Nonetheless, will probably be taking a break from Royal Carribean and all of its AFFILIATIONS.

Signed