Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Best way to spend vacation

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

This was my first cruise and I can't wait to go for my next one. Β There are many activities to choose from at any time of the day or night. The shows are great. The main dining room has not only delicious food, but the service consistently exceeds expectations. Β

perfect.
Long line to disembark.
my best excursion was booked with outside company, perhaps Royal Caribbean should look them up for additional options http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm
There were many places to dance, but only one with the latest music and it was taken over by very young people (18+). I would love if there would be another place with same kind of music but aimed at 40+.
My stateroom attendant Francesca was amazing. Not only did she take great care of us, but her personality, attitude, and beautiful smile made everyday better. She was always there, always available.
In the main dining room on most of the nights we were served by Bien and Junior. The food was amazing, but the service is what made the true difference. Bien is an expert in his culinary knowledge and so very professional, always had great recommendation for each person in our party and always got it right. Junior so very attentive, his gorgeous smile brightens the dining room and a pleasant conversation made the experience incomparable.
Shelly and Latoya were serving us the first two evenings and their service was outstanding.
Umako, incredibly charming, gorgeous, and sophisticated Indian man, that works as head waiter in the main dining room would check on us to make sure that everything is perfect, and even when it was perfect, he would go the extra mile to make sure the our expectations are exceeded. Truly the whole crew makes a great effort to make us happy. It was great!
Excellent food and exceptional service.