More information is always better....

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

Overall, I enjoyed the cruise. However, I'd like to see some of the night time activities earlier in the evening or day when possible. I've found on this cruise and previous cruises with this line that the activities start late in the evening when I'm to tired to participate. I believe this suggestion would also assist with cruisers missing the opportunity to see some of the shows due to missing reservation deadlines or in adequate seating accommodations, i.e. I attempted to make a reservation for the comedy show the second day of the cruise and it was already booked for the entire cruise, not acceptable!

I was very disappointed to learn after we departed from the ports that Royal Caribbean price matched items from other duty free stores. When I inquired in the duty free store aboard the ship I was advised that I had to have a photo of the item, of course I didn't have that! Who knew you all price matched?....It would have been great to know this information before-hand.

Couldn't get a reservation, they were all booked!

The room I booked wasn't the room that I received. When I inquired aboard the ship nothing could be done. I was advised that the cruise was fully booked.