My Time

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 15, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I feel like we were "nickel and dimed" all the time.  Wi fi was not free as on many other cruise lines.  Ship is just too big.  Spent most of my time on elevators.  The rooms are smaller than their smaller ships.  Had trouble getting my scooter in the room when a handicapped room was not available..  Shows were marvelous.  Like the way they need reservations.  Also like the "my time" dining.  Food was also wonderful.  Had been to all the ports numerous times before, so didn't get off th ship.

Too small for twin beds and for scooter. Shower is claustrophobic. Balcony is worthless.