Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

You will not be bored on this ship

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

The ship is magnificent by the sheer size and a number of entertainment, sport and recreational options that are available on it. The ship’s decor is probably the most simplistic of all 6 previous cruise ships I was on. All the shows are top notch and are strong competitors of the best Broadway and Cirque du Soleil performances. Food is good as always on Royal Caribbean.

Few things annoyed me:

a) No irons in the rooms and no rooms for ironing;

b) Nothing to dry your wet swimsuit or other little things on (could have used a clothesline/string on a balcony or in a bathroom);

c) Sauna IS NOT free ($30 per day) – unlike on my previous cruises

I expected a "superior" stateroom with a balcony to be a little bigger and have a bathtub rather than just a shower stall.