Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise was okay

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

My hubby and I was already familiar with a larger vessel because we cruised on the sister ship, Oasis of the Seas. This particular cruise was mediocre at best. We did not enjoy the food at the buffet and the menu in the dinning room was ok. We only ate there one night. We ate at 2 of the speciality restaurants which was good but that came with a price. My hubby and I both came to the conclusion there were some very rude people on this ship. I'm not speaking of employees because each one we encountered were genuinely nice. However, the foreigners were so rude and act as if they couldn't say a simple "hello"  when spoken to. One lady hit me really hard with a bathroom door and not once apologized. Maybe it was this particular week that we cruised but I've better cruising experiences.

Cabin was good but the location was not. We could everything from the boardwalk.