Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It is a BIG ship!

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

This ship is huge and that made it a little hectic with eating in the cafeteria...  not the dining room.  The dining room service was exceptional and all the activities were great!  One of the biggest issues was the beds.  The beds are horrible. they have crate foam on them and I hate that feeling.  The pillows are cheap also.. not plush at all.  Shopping was very hectic and chaotic!  Also choosing your pictures the day before was chaotic.  I love the Broadway shows, they were great!  The restaurants are great on Central Park.. Chops was my favorite.  I also enjoyed the Boardwalk theme.  They had a Gatsby private party excursion, that was a lot of fun.. a lot of people didn't know about it. You can purchase it with your excursions.  Two of my excursions were canceled due to cloudy weather.  Overall the boat offers a lot especially for children.. lots and lots of children were on the boat.. I was surprised because it was not Spring break. The state room & bathroom were a lot smaller than I thought.  But I compared it to the Celebrity cruise.  But lots to do and see, especially the night shows. In the future I think I will choose a smaller boat because of the chaos.

The bed was horrible.. the crate feeling was very bad. The mattress was horrible, that why they put the crate pad on but it was not a good feeling. I thought the cabin & bathroom was larger but it was not. No welcoming feeling at all. No hospitality welcome.
I didn't find an adult game room.
Too many children on this boat!
Except in the cafeteria. All else was good especially the dining room.

Central Park, Chops restaurant was suburb! I had the lobster one night and the fish the other night... I love seafood, not beef... lol. I also like the Spa for smoothies and the boardwalk for great hotdogs! If you like Jazz, the Jazz on 4 was great also.