Poor Service

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

My husband and I were disappointed on the ship with the staff. All staff were very rude and condescending. They were not willing to help you and when a question was asked at the customer service area the person rolled their eyes. The ship was beautiful. The Windjammer was crowded and nowhere to sit. The tables remained dirty for a lengthy amount of time. The food was cold. I was actually scolded by an employee because he saw me struggling to get something off the spoon onto my plate and I grabbed tongs to get it off and he grabbed them out of my hands and gave me a dirty look. We saved and saved for this trip and it was a disappointment. One of our shows was cancelled as well as an excursion in Labadee. Disappointed is the optimal word.

The staff should be courteous and pleasant with the people on board.

We enjoyed the waiter at Chops. He was excellent. The food was good.