Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Lots of good food, but not lots of great food

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

There was plenty to eat and it was available all the time. It was good food, but it was not great food. I at least expected great food on the two formal night; however, I have had better food at our local restaurants for under $20 per meal. Disappointed in the quality. Sailed on Roysl Caribbean instead of Carnival because I expected excellence. Don't get me wrong. There appeared to be better meals available....for an upgrade of food, there was an additional cost. That probably summarizes it best....the constant up sale....on everything. Couldn't there be more family friendly shows? Clean comedy show or magic show? Even a clean Broadway show like Sound of Music, Oklahoma, Lion King...instead of one about a woman who sleeps with three different men she is not married to and she doesn't know who is "baby's daddy"?

The line back and forth for one and a half hours to get to customs was not fun when leaving.
Most shows, approx 50 percent, were not family friendly. Couldn't you have more family friendly comedy or a magic show? Even a Broadway family friendly show? Instead of one about a woman who sleeps with three different men she is not married to and she doesn't know who is "the baby's daddy"? Have you heard of Oklahoma, Cinderella, Lion King, Sound of Music, etc
Not great food. Especially on both formal nights. I was expecting a great steak or great sea food. I got neither.