Allure

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I felt the cruise was excellent and I have never had such excellent service. The staff and everyone on the ship were wonderful. I would have to say that I was very disappointed with the limited time frames for your activities. I have children and we booked for them to experience the fun of the flow rider, rock wall zip line etc and things were closed more than opened and they missed out on the things we booked the cruise for. You really need to have the activities open most of the day. we can not figure out way they are closed so much of the cruise! They are your big appeal and you are making it a very discouraging experience. As our friends ask us about our cruise it is the one thing we share that makes them change their mind and decide to book a land vacation.

excellent service

I would have to express that the availability for activities is very disappointing and that the lines are long and crazy if you are even lucky enough to get in LINE BEFORE THEY CLOSE. The only complaint we have but it is a big one