My experience on the Allure of the Seas cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 31, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I had a good time. I have been on several cruises, this was the first Royal Caribbean cruise for me. I do not think I will book another cruise with them again. When I booked my cruise online, it showed a $200 on board credit which I did not receive. They offered to contact , but I did not bring all of my paper work so therefore I could not show proof. The crew was not happy and it showed. I watched a supervisor in the dining area reprimand another crew member in front of the passengers which I thought was not appropriate since she was loud and degrading.  When I compare my experience on Allure of the Seas with my past cruises, it left a lot to be desired.

There were many choices but the places closed early and many places charged extra. Dinners in the main dining area were very disorganized.

Though most of the crew were somewhat friendly, I did not think the crew was particularly happy. I was not greeted with a smile very often.

My cabin was very nice and the room stewards on my floor were very friendly and helpful. They were the most friendly people I met.