Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

My experience on the Allure of the Seas cruise

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

I had a good time. I have been on several cruises, this was the first Royal Caribbean cruise for me. I do not think I will book another cruise with them again. When I booked my cruise online, it showed a $200 on board credit which I did not receive. They offered to contact , but I did not bring all of my paper work so therefore I could not show proof. The crew was not happy and it showed. I watched a supervisor in the dining area reprimand another crew member in front of the passengers which I thought was not appropriate since she was loud and degrading.  When I compare my experience on Allure of the Seas with my past cruises, it left a lot to be desired.

My cabin was very nice and the room stewards on my floor were very friendly and helpful. They were the most friendly people I met.
Though most of the crew were somewhat friendly, I did not think the crew was particularly happy. I was not greeted with a smile very often.
There were many choices but the places closed early and many places charged extra. Dinners in the main dining area were very disorganized.