TO MANY PEOPLE AND THE ROOMS WAS TO SMALL DISPITE PLEADING FOR A LARGER ROOM AND THEY WOULD NOT UPGRADE US, BUT THEY UPGRADE OTHERS.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 27, 2015

I WAS TOLD I COULD UPGRADE IF YOU HAD A LARGER ROOM WITH NO PROBLEM IF I WAS THERE EARLY AND I WAS THERE EARLY AND I WAS TOLD THERE WAS NO OTHER ROOMS.

I FOIUND OUT THAT WAS NOT TRUE BECASUE THEY UPGRADE OTHER MEMEBERS OF MY FAMILY TO A LARGER SWEET WITHOUT ASKING FOR A LARGER ROOM !

SO WHY COULD THEY NOT GIVE ME (SELL ME) ONE THAT WAS UPGRADE TO A LARGER ROOM AFTER ASKING MORE THEN 6 TIMES BEFORE THE AND ON BOARD THE CRIUSE .

THERE MUST HAVE BEEN ROOMS IF THEY UPGRADED OTHERS THAT DID NOT ASK FOR AN UPGRADE !

THEM MEMEBRS OF THE DINING AREA WAS GREAT BRIAN ECT.Sad

AL ROBLES

TOO MANY KIDS RUNING AROUND THE SHIP WITH NO SUPERVISION.
SUPPOSED TO BE A NEW YEARS EVE PARTY WEEK, THAT IS WHY YOU CHARGED SO MUCH MORE FOR THIS CRIUSE ?

TOO SMALL, MUCH TOO SMALL.

SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL BUT TO CROWDED AND TOO MANY KIDS RUNING AROUND THE SHIP, MY SISTER ADA ROBLES FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND IS VERY BRUISED TODAY, BUT SHE DID NOT PUT IN A COMPLAIN YET ?
I DON'T THINK SHE WILL EITHER, BUT SHE TOOK THE STAIRS TO MEET OUR GROUPE BECAUSE THE ELEVATORS WAS TOO CROWDED.