Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not what I expected

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

I cruised the Oasis of the Seas in 2012 (great service) so, I  couldn't wait to get on the Allure. What a disappointment. There were 9 in my group. The room attendant was very lazy and met me every day with a different excuse as to why her work was not done. The toilet broke every other day. The TV took two days to get fixed, and my room bill was wrong every day. The main stage broke and they cancelled Tuesday night showing.  Long lines everywhere and not too friendly crew.    I felt that Royal Caribbean needed more staff or retrain the ones they had. I even felt sorry for them , with so many guest (5600) they were clearly over worked  and over whelmed .   I have traveled RCCL many times , this is the first time I felt as if I may choose another cruise line.

Cruise Photos

very poor attendant very lazy and full of excuses. the actual room was clean . Toilet broke twice sink stopped up and TV did not work for two days.

She hung the hanging thing (below) in our room, it scared us pretty bad...

do not travel in December ..