Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Almost perfect cruise week

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

My DW and I really enjoyed this cruise and I will share some of our experiences

State room attendant was perfect and seemed invisible when we didn't need him and right there when we did...This is what we look for.

Our bed way too firm and I wished I would have thought to ask for some extra padding. My whole body ached more and more every night. I was so happy to sleep in my own bed.

The bathroom was typically small and the sink was very narrow, but I guess we managed. Shower was small, but we did like the doors instead of a curtain which could cling to you. My DW liked the bar inside to shave her legs on.

We ate in the MDR every night and found on the 3rd night a team of waiters that kept everything flowing great and we were done in about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Keep in mind, if you like your wait staff, you can request them again. Food quality in the MDR was average at best.

The Windjammer food was really good and had a good variety. but at peak times, you couldn't find a table and we learned that if you do see a table you better grab it and keep one of your party there saving it.

This was our 7th cruise overall, but 1st with RCI, and we thought, with the exception of Blue Planet (Odd theme), this was the best entertainment we have seen on any line. Momma Mia was superb!

The ship rocked a little after Cozumel in the last day, but the first 6 days were the smoothest sailing we had ever experienced.

We searched and searched and finally found this cruise last minute at a great rate.

The casino was very smoky-Everywhere, not just the "smoking side"

We had a 10th floor ocean view balcony and it was was nice, but at night, it was always too hot to sleep with the door open and it never got quite cool enough for me to sleep with anything more than just a sheet on top.

Loved Labadee and Falmouth and took a private Jeep tour on Cozumel which was real fun.

Overall the Allure was an amazing ship, which we would sail again in a flash.

Cabin / Stateroom See main review