Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst experience of my life

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Cabin: 12345

I would give it no stars if I could. This was the biggest waste of a vacation/time/money/experience. The staff is nice which is why I gave it one star. This is the only positive part of the whole trip. It is too crowded making it feel like a worse version of six flags. Absolutely everything is extra. My favorite is that they charge you $25 dollars a towel if it is not returned. It is

absurd! All the food is uneatable and quite disgusting not to mention very expensive.

the rooms are very small which is expected but they include nothing. Not even shampoo and conditioner is included! All the activities are cheesy and pathetic. They all are plows of making you spend more money. The ship is money hungry, poor quality, and honestly a pathetic accuse of a vacation. I would rather be at home in the freezing cold than go on this cruise again.

Just terrible.
Cheesy and pathetic.
Unorganized, Not detailed, and over priced.
All are ploys of making more
Terrible. Would rather watch paint dry
Very nice and accommodating.
Nothing is eatable. Worst ever. Very disappointing