Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

lost that personal touch by too big ship/understaffed

Sail Date: December 06, 2015

Ship is too large if you need or want more personal attention.  Called several times to fix toilet that took multiple pushes to flush- never fixed. Door wall was not cleaned- spotty from sea water.  Windows needed attention- too dirty / spotted.  I seen staff on wave ride more than customers. Zip line too small for the amount of time it takes to get ready to ride it. Special sales are a scam.  I bought a very expensive watch at 70% off and was suppose to be such a deal.  I looked on line and found watch 1/4 the cost!!!!! I returned it before it was sized.  Beware of $10 sale- JUNK!  Lots of hype for items that really are not bargains- careful you too can get sucked in!  Best bargains I found was to do the home work and know the prices and the island shops will bargain- NOT cruise ship sponsored.  Shopping with Lucy was a disappointment- stores She suggested were in cahoots with cruise I felt.  I got jipped out of on board credit due to  a last minute up grade to a balcony that cost me $1300 more- not happy. Yes this was a great trip due to family and friends that made the trip. Sea trek was a lot of fun too.  Good Luck.  Now I can brag I was on the "Worlds largest cruise ship" big whoop!

Excellent location. Needed to wash windows. Fix toilet flusher. Sink drained slowly