Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

The Allure of the Seas is a fantastic ship!

Sail Date: November 29, 2015

It was our first cruise and it was a blast! There was no problem getting all of the little bonuses and what-not that we were promised through which was a big plus.

Even though I have only been on the one cruise, I can't imagine another ship being better. I'm definitely going to cruise again, and against my better judgement I will probably choose a different ship just to see what it's like. After that, I can make sure to go back to Allure!

Cruise Photos

Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Make sure you have your devices charged before you get to the airport as the charging stations there are not convenient to use, which I think is on purpose.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Just an extension of the cruise ship. Everything feels fabricated and fake as it's Royal Caribbean brand this and that. There's no way to get out of the designated areas and explore for yourself. Also, there is an "artisan market" that does seem somewhat legit. However most shops have 90% of the same merchandise and the vendors are very shady. One told me that he was the artist for a very nice painting so I asked to see some ID.. HA.
Falmouth, Jamaica
By far the best port of the three. I had, without a single doubt, the best fajitas there I have ever tasted. Too bad I dont' remember the name of the restaurant but I'll tell you, it wasn't one of the recommended ones by RC. :)

Royal Caribbean has there own in-home television broadcast called the late night early morning show. It is hosted by the cruise director and is hilarious. I highly recommend filling out the write-in sheets which are located at the Starbucks on deck 5.