Review of family cruise

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

My experience with My Time Dining was not good.  Not one time during the cruise was I seated within 15 minutes of my time.  Our waitress was very good and attentive (Eva). My cabin and cabin steward was good.  I also was surprised by the number of service crew that exhibited "not my job attitude" or lack of interest in your situation or question.

not much room for personal storage. Because of location - extra balcony space. Bed and bedding were great. Couch was like sitting on a brick. The TV channel selection was terrible and has essentially been the same for the last 5 years - come on! Not sure what was Superior about this verse any other balcony
poor parking facilities
not there long enough to do anything
take an excursion that takes you around the island by boat