Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good bad and the ugly!

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

beautiful ship and never seemed super crowded. We had to wait on line for breakfast and dinner, but never for very long. The ship is kept immaculately clean and the cabin felt roomier than most. The shows were incredible and first rate. The zip line was fun. Gettin on and off the ship was effortless, despite the number of passengers aboard.

now for why I may never cruise on RC again.  The food was terrible. If you were willing to eat what comes with the cruise then be prepared for bad food. I am not a picky eater and can usually find something I like. not so this time. If you want decent food you have to pay! Specialty restaurants are usually outstanding on a cruise but they were mediocre at best on this ship. We tried two of them... Chops which was good and the Italian which was below average. In the main dining room you had the choice of the basic menu, but if you wanted something that was good, you had to pay an upcharge of $16.95.! I have never seen this on a cruise before and it was disappointing.