Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very nice cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

I thought the ship was awesome. The boardwalk area for shows was nice\, everything was just beautiful. The only thing that I would change in the evenings the theatre was very cold.

Pros: The ship

Cons: Not very helpful on how to get to parts of ship\, had to figure it out on your own.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

All the entertainment was great\, more than enough to do.
All the staff was awesome\, especially Suri who was a spa attendant\, highly recommend her. Our Stateroom Attendant (Janice) was great and very good at helping us and very good at getting everything we needed. Kudos to both of these staff.
Size was nice\, and very clean and comfortable. We had a balcony and it was wonderful.
The were very accommodating on changing my dining time because I am a diabetic\, but sat us at table just for two and we would have liked to sat with others so we could meet people.
Huge ship and very clean