Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Royal Caribbean Service

Sail Date: June 12, 2008

Cabin: 9477

Just took a u day cruise out of Galveston with Royal Caribbean and this was my 4th cruise. I will tell you the food quality and the service has gone down over the years. We took the Navigator of the Seas and I'm still waiting on my $600 refund after I was already charged $600 before we got off. Why do they hold so much on your credit card? Also the food in the Windjammer is bad. I would recommend them changing up the menu a few times or adding a subway to the ship. We ate at Sober Mexican grill and Chops Grill twice. They both were just average. I would recommend trying the Allure of the Seas out of Miami. Navigator and the horrible ports at Belize and Cozemel are a waste of time.
Below average
Great house keep and piss poor guest relations.
House keeping was excellent!!! Guest services were awful. Had to ask 4 tines to remove the $25 per day gratuities added to our room. We always tip housekeeping only since they don't make as much as the others.