Excellent and organized

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas

My first time on an Oasis class ship and I was surprised in how organized the crews are in the ship. So many activities to attend to that it doesn't seem like the ship has more than 6k passengers. The venues aren't overcrowded and I like the my time dining where I can schedule anytime for dinner depending on the time I come back from all the excursions. It truly was an excellent cruise and me and my wife had an excellent time. I spent my 50th birthday there and I will never ever forget it. Thanks so much Royal Caribbean.

No idea