Great time!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
This is a nice\, big\, beautiful ship. I enjoyed the onboard shopping\, and the variety of other activities - swimming or relaxing by the pool\, getting a massage at the spa\, an art auction\, watching fun\, participatory games live or in the stateroom\, and of course the drinks and some of the food. Service was excellent in the main dining room. The ports were fun\, as was the dolphin excursion in Cozumel.

Great variety and options. Ranked lower because of quality and taste. Endless options\, though.

I enjoyed special informational sessions in spa and in art.

Staff were always helpful and attentive.

Pros: I enjoyed the ship itself\, my balcony\, the variety of activities\, the spa and the ports.

Cons: I grew weary of the quality/taste of the food in some areas. While I did enjoy onboard shopping\, the quality of good offered in specially advertised sales was sometimes lower quality but at a premium price.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!