Amazing Experience

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
This was my first cruise and I told my DeltaCruise representative that I wanted a \"Ritz Carlton\" type vacation\, in terms of accomodations and service and that is exactly what I got! The service was amazing\, the ship was constantly being cleaned by an army of cleaners\, the food was modern and presented artfully and the shows\, workshops\, entertainment options were professionally executed. There is nothing I would change. I never even felt like I was on a ship although my daughter did say at times she felt it but it was so subtle and nothing like I feared it would feel like being on a ship. We overlooked Central Park and it was beautiful and quiet at night.

Pros: Everything was first class

Cons: Lack of variety in breakfast room service options

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!