A Wonderful Ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2014
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Very big\, beautiful & clean ship

I have niticed a decline in quality of food & service in the dining halls the last 3-4 years unfortunately.

The daily activities were designed & organized very well I thought\, with the exception of the high lighted preformances that needed reservations. I was shocked to find alot was sold out before the cruise took off. These needed better times & probably one or two more times to show. We wouldn't have seen the Aqua Show if it wasn't for our balcony view.

Our stateroom attendant was very nice when she saw me coming\, sshe would stop what she was doing & open the cabin door for me.

For a category B1 balcony off the boardwalk I was a little surprised. A little bit tighter than other RC staterooms I've had. The closets were hard to organize our luggage. I know RC recommends putting luggage under the bed\, but ours was too big. Made the room cramped.

Pros: The boat & the off off broadway production

Cons: Didn.t get to see all shows & had to see what I did very late at night.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!