Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Perfect cruise for families

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was my 8th cruise and my favorite cruise. I was looking for a cruise that would be entertaining for my parents and my children. There was a plethora of children's activities available\, if you want them\, but they aren't in your face\, if you don't. The entertainment was great for all ages (my six year old son still talks about OceanAria).

This is the only ship I would ever go on twice.

Pros: All of the activities

Cons: Availability of late night food (Windjammer closed too early)

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Best ship I've ever been on. Nice touches - like bathrooms have changing tables with Huggies Wipes!
The food was great\, the service was great. We had My Time dining\, but some nights we had early dinners (at 5) and after the shows\, I would've liked to have more food choices available. Windjammer closed at 9 and if it were open maybe an hour or an hour and a half later\, it would've been perfect for a late night snack.
Loved our room and the balcony added a lot of space.
Our waiters in Adagio were amazing and went above and beyond to entertain our children. As soon as we sat down\, they had our drinks ready for us.
Loved the How I Trained Your Dragon on ice show. Great for all ages. There was so much to do on the ship that I didn't even want to just sit on the deck.
Kids facilities were beautiful. Lots of nice touches - if your child is 3 and you sign him up for kids program\, they give you a cellphone. My 6 year old son loved the kids program but actually felt like he was missing stuff because there is so much going on around the ship - parades\, face painting\, animal balloons.