Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Amazing Sisters Retreat

Sail Date: August 31, 2014

This was my first cruise!  My husband gets very ill on any motion action at all, thus we haven't been on a cruise before.  I'm in my 60th year and have a twin sister.  We decided to take a cruise.  My daughter who has been on Royal Caribbean ships many times referred the Allure of the Seas.  Saying you'll have the time of your life.  My three other sisters said your not going alone and booked their ticket also.  We all agreed it was the most amazing trip ever.  The Time Of Our Lives!!!