Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A cruise to remember. Simply the best.

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

Celebrated my 60th birthday on board the Allure of the Seas. I had such a good time with my family. The service overall was exceptional. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Our stateroom attendant was great. Everytime we go back to our room, the bed is fixed and the bathroom cleaned. Our main dining experience was wonderful. Our table 250 servers, Vicktor Malnor and Albin Silva did an excellent job. the food was great. The shows were very nice, Ocean Aria, Blue Planet and Chicago, you surely would not want to miss.  I would recommend to make the reservations to these shows before you even go on board. The shows fill up so quick. The ship is very clean. The have a very nice and big Fitness center.

Overall our cruise experience was wonderful.

Cruise Photos

we had such a good time in Cozumel excursions

Go to the main dining for breakfast and the Solarium for lunch