beautiful ship

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
The ship was beautiful. We enjoyed all the different art work and hidden little wonders and view finders. B o l e r o s was great! The staff was very friendly and excellent drinks. The cantilever hot tubs were awesome! Also liked the solarium for adults only. Sometimes it's nice not to have kids running all over. The bar that goes up and down too! Fun! I liked live birds flying around in the central park area. This ship was awesome! I wish I would have known ahead of time about back to back cruising, I would have stayed an extra week!

Pros: the food was great, art work excellent, comfortable bed, staff extremely helpful and plesant

Cons: wish we would have had an intercom in our room so we could hear announcements. didn't like making reservations for shows because there was still no seating unless you arrived 45 min early. smoker above my balconey kept flicking ashes and flew into our room

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!