Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worth every penny! #amazing!

Sail Date: August 01, 2013

My overall impression of Allure of the Seas is wow! Amazing! They've thought of everything & anything spectacular and placed it on that ship! I've been cruising for over 25 years and THIS ship is the one that awed me! The shows were the kind you'd see at a prime location in Vegas. The food & desserts was of a 5star restaurant in the dining room. The decor was supreme and the amenities were endless. It was a summer we'll never forget thanks to the fabulous ship!
In regards to the cons: we had quite a mix up with them charging things on our bill and not crediting our credit card once we paid. Eventually ( a week after being home) they finally credit the card correctly. 2nd con..the teen club is 15-17...& the night club is 18 & our children are 17 & 18 and could NOT party together. My 17 yr old met lots of other teens becz teen club was a gathering with all kids 15-17... He hung out doing different activities with those teens every evening. However with my 18 yr old, my old body & my hubby had to go clubbing every night like we were 20 lol. So, if u have a young adult , it might be a good idea for your child to bring a friend their age along so they have someone to hang out with. But even with both the cons I have listed, we ALL had the times of our lives!! The cruise was worth every penny we paid, brought our family many happy memories. Thanks Allure!!

Pros: The grade A shows! Superb service! Dining room food & service

Cons: Settling the bill mix up. My 17 & 18 year old couldn't party together.

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Very large ship. Our trip had 6,200 passengers plus 2,000 crew members. Decor was beautiful! Newer ship so still very clean.
We only ate in the dining room but the quality of food there was good and the desserts were mouthwatering.
Had a balcony room, that was a nice highlight. Room was pretty small tho but it's the normal size of a cabin. A bit crammed for us four. However, we did ok considering the small quarters.
Dining room staff was going above and beyond! Head waiter Richard Rainford took very good care of my husband who has some allergies to nuts.
The shows were supreme
Very lively parties and lots of different choices for activities.