Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best cruise ever!

Sail Date: January 26, 2014

We had a great time on this cruise.  Unfortunately the trip started with my brother and sister-in-law not being able to go due to a last minute illness.  But my wife and I carried the torch and had a great time.  We had been on Oasis of the Seas a year earlier and the ships are practically the same.  The entertainment was top notch!  The food was very good.  The ship was clean and beautiful.  Spend time with Roland and Pedro in the casino bar and enjoy their service at discounted prices during happy hour!

We did shore excursions in Jamaica and Cozumel.  In Jamaica we rode and swam with the horses.  It was a great time!  George was our guide and did a great job.  We have horses so were used to riding, but even the first timers had a good time.  In Cozumel it was the xrails to Jade Caverns.  Jade caverns was awesome, we jumped from the top and swam through it.  Beautiful hideaway.  The xrails themselves I think are more aligned to beaches than the rough roads to the carvern.  We had several in our group of about 10 xrails breakdown.  Waiting for repairs, or a substitute machine was annoying.  I think they should consider Rangers or RZRs with better suspension to handle those roads.

there are a lot of places to eat breakfast, try them all, including the made to order eggs up at the sports deck