Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Experience

Sail Date: November 03, 2013

Love

The staff put me at ease and were so reassuring as they put the harness on me. They posed for this picture and were having fun with me.

I recommend the Baby Boomers to try the zipline. I would do it again! The gentlemen that caught me at the end was also very personable and

made sure I got off safely........Allure of the Seas is the best of the best

Cruise Photos

The shows are fantastic and very entertaining. Reserve your shows prior to your trip and arrive 15 minutes before showtime.....checking in was smooth sailing!
!