Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: September 22, 2013

I used to be a Norwegian Cruise customer, but I am now totally devoted to Royal Caribbean.  Our cruise was fabulous in every way!  Food, entertainment, employees, our room, EVERYTHING!  We love you and, as a matter of fact, I am already planning our next cruise for 6 adults to Alaska!!!!!!  And, I can't wait!

use the stairs, elevators get busy!!! Rooms a little warm, we brought a small electric fan and it really helped!!!!

1 Comment